Our client is an international industrial automation trading company. They are specialized in Plastic and Bar-Code Machinery (Products; Traceability equipment, Making and coding solutions) and their clients are in various business sectors; automotive, consumer, pharmaceutical and cosmetic.
- Grow the territory in revenue and market share and achieve territory Sales targets.
- Develop a Sales plan that effectively and efficiently cover all accounts within the assigned territory.
- Manage existing customer accounts and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Develop and close additional Sales opportunities in our existing customer base.
- Prospect for new opportunities and generate new customer relationships within the assigned territory.
- Learn and implement Sales Process” including all procedures and policies.
- Operate prudently and within the expense guidelines.
- Demonstrate a proficiency in using the company customer relationship management database.
- Strong operational knowledge of the Company’s products and services offered.
- Experienced level of selling, sales forecast and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of the market and competitors.
- Experienced level of customer relationship management skills.
- Ability to anticipate needs, sell and build customer base.
- Ability to look for data and understand the importance of metrics to drive the business.
- Experienced in lead and funnel management.
- Strong communication, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Sales driven, results oriented and a team player.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Engineering/ Science/ Industrial related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of Sales experience in the related industry
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)