Our client, Japanese Leasing Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as a Senior Manager of Sales and Marketing staff
- Thai / Male or Female, Over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or more / Sales, Marketing, Finance or any related filed.
- Minimum of at least 10 years experiences in Sales working experience in leasing industry or banking industry, preferably lease company of bank subsidiary.
- Ability to interpret and analyze he credit (Including financial statements).
- Sound decision making and problem-solving capability.
- Strong leadership and good interpersonal.
- Good command of English language.
- Exceptional time management, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm and think clearly under pressure and successfully navigate or diffuse tense situations.
- Reporting to the Division Manager of NEC Capital Solutions (Thailand) Ltd. (the “Company” ) and the company’s manager members;
- Responsible for sale and marketing performance through.
o Achieve annual budget and mid-term plan (Contract, Acceptance, Margin amount and profitability (%) and achieve the individual target.
o Build and maintain key client portfolio including but not limited to information and Communications Technology (“ICT”) such as PC/servers, software, services, telecom equipment, ICT related social infrastructure, security and safety area.
o In addition to maintain o expanding the share of existing customer, developing new business partners through telemarketing, business communications and participating to the event etc.;
- Keep good relations with NEC Group of Companies (“NEC Group”) including the executives of NEC group, and provide financial advice and solutions to them;
- Cooperate with all relevant departments within NEC Capital Solutions including Subsidiary Sales Department at Tokyo Headquarters as well as other overseas offices outside Japan;
- Control and manage entire business workflow and operations from sales activity, credit application, legal documentation, collection through termination;
- Follow internal rules, procedures and manuals imposed by the Company including but not limited to risk management, information security, know-your-customer, anti-money laundering and other compliance matter;
- Adhere to all rules, regulations and/or laws imposed by authorities;
- Support head of Sales, Managing Director and/or other management member(s) in all respects with a view to achieving the company’s objectives; and
- Undertake any assignment instructed separately and additionally by Division Manager and/or management
Location: BTS Chong Nonsi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)