Our client is world’s leading in Automotive industry. They are looking for potential candidate who can fulfill their requirement as following.
- Male/Female, age 28 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Engineer, Logistic & Supply Chain Management or relate field.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Indirect Purchasing from Manufacturing.
- Good communication in English.
- Have negotiation skill and and solving problem.
- Knowledge in SAP system.
- Manage/update purchasing database.
- Contact and follow up local and oversea suppliers to receive product on-time delivery (Supply chain duty)
- Co-operate with Logistics about in co terms, forwarder etc. for making smooth shipment.
- Lead meeting with supplier, engineering, production and all related departments to resolve product/service issues.
- Make a Conference meeting with Global Management in case Procurement
- Create & Release & Approve PO by SAP system.
- Ensure good contract developed with suppliers.
- Participate in regional and global strategic sourcing efforts.
- Issue RFQ and perform supplier selection following NPP procedure.
- Coordination/work with Requester for sourcing plan and VA/VE
Working day: Mon – Fri 08.00 – 17.00 hrs.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)