Our client is a multinational trading company from China. They are looking for Senior HR Specialist to join their team.
- Responsible for full function of HR including Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Payroll
- Ensure that company’s policies, procedures and company’s regulation are aligned with labor law. Prepare, update, and communicate to employees on policy related issues
- Responsible for maintaining and updating HR records, documents, policies, process & procedure to meet legislative requirements
- Draft employment contract, monitor staff expense reimbursement, deal with recruitment agency and outsourcing company if needed
- Liaise with service provider to ensure accurately and timely monthly report (SSO and PND) and Payroll
- Provide prompt advices and resolutions to Line Managers on HR related issues and also all level of employee concerning work and Labor Law related issues
- Another related task assigned by Supervisor
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Human Resource, Political Science, Business Administration or any related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in HRM with knowledge in Recruitment, Hiring, Compensations & Benefits, Employee Relations & Communication and Labor Law
- Strong interpersonal skills, good team player, responsible and trustworthy with confidential information, multi-tasking and positive attitude, familiar with multinational working environment
- Good command of both written and spoken in English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)