Our client is an international fast growing manufacturer who is now looking for a Senior Cost Controller who has strong and active personalities with more details as below.
- Thai male / female, age between 35-45 years old
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in accounting or any related fields
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in cost, finance and accounting
- BOI, Financial Analysis and Project Management Knowledge is a must
- Knowledge in SAP is considered as an advantage
- Hands-on with strong in analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently continuous developing and coaching staffs to strengthen the department.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Prepare monthly report analysis and make a recommendations
- Review and analyze manufacturing expenses to ensure they are booking accurately and timely
- Analyze the variances between actual results compared to the standard costs, particular emphasis on detection of variances.
- Prepared the factory's rolling financial forecasts, annual plant budget
- Manages the plant financial reporting to meet Group
- Make the production cost closing process
- Setup Transfer Pricing
- Release product unit costs for establishing transfer pricing, production forecasts
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)