Our Client, a Japanese IT Solution Consulting Company is now looking for the experienced candidate to join as Business Development Manager.
- Keep the relationship with clients and expand their business
- Plan, set and Achieve Sales Targets and Marketing strategy
- Approach potential customers, maintain good relationship with clients and building new ones
- Send Monthly and weekly reports to Director
- Handle and resolve all customer issues regarding our products
- Manage account services through quality checks and follow ups
- Communicate new products and service opportunities, special developments, information and market conditions to management and customers
- Work closely with the Office team
- Coordinate with internal process
- Male / Female Age 50 - 60 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, IT or related field.
- 20 years of Sales or Business Development experiences in Financial Industry.
- Relation/Experienceo Government/Association, Financial Institutions, Conglomerate (Zaibatsu) in Bangkok (E.g. Ex-Central Banker)
- Having excellent communication and negotiation skill.
- Having coordination skill with multiple teams in company.
- Good interpersonal skill, Result oriented, Quick learner, Proactive Sales style, Marketing Analysis, Self-driven individual.
- Be able to drive and own a car
- Native speaker of Thai language
- Fluent command of written and spoken English.
- Studying and/or working in Japan is a plus.
- Good skill in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be able to go abroad for business trip
Location : Asoke and Chaengwattana
Working time: Monday - Friday, 9.00-18.00 o'clock or Flexible working style
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)