One of the world's leading Skin care and Cosmetic Famous brands in the world. They are looking for a Salon Manager to join their team in Thailand.
- Develop close relationship with key customers
- Establish and enhance brand image in all retailer channels
- Establish and improvise internal work flow among the team
- Planning and implementation business based on the flagship concept and its strategy
- Achieve sales & target by rejuvenating salon work, marketing activities and staff management
- Manage the brand P/L, build brand strategy and business plans to drive brand development & sales growth
- Plan and implement staff training to rise overall productivity
- Prepare sales forecast and projection for the assigned channels
- Develop strong teamwork through effective communication across departments
- Monitor and evaluate the actual sales performance against target and take action to remedy should any shortfall incur
- Thai Nationality , Age around 35-45 years old
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent in business or a related field
- Experienced in Sales management in Salon, Beauty, FMCG, Restaurant, Hotel field
- Strategic business mindset with strong entrepreneurship and negotiation skills
- Proven track record to achieve high levels of performance through teams, set clear objectives and guides and motivates team members to succeed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interface with field and corporate departments
- Ability to work under pressure, fluctuating deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Word, Internet Capabilities
- Fluent in spoken & written and English
Location: BTS Area
Working hours: Mon – Fri / 8:30 AM. – 05:30 PM.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)