Our client is a Thailand’s leading fundraising service provider.
- 30% of your time will be office based, and 70% in the field supporting teams through on the job training and coaching
- Training for all new team members and assisting with the first week’s orientation
- Coach, manage, train, and motivate the existing team to exceed their financial and non-financial KPIs through one to one coaching sessions or group training
- Assist with closing skill or knowledge gaps with any staff who might be identify for more senior roles through structured learning, coaching and formal progression reviews
- Train our new coaches and team leaders as required using our formal leadership development training modules
- Energetic and enthusiastic person, age between 30 - 45 years old
- Experienced in sales management of at least 3 - 5 years
- 1-2 years of sales personnel development experience
- Can use English well both written and speaking
- Experience in raising funds will be an advantage
- Flexibility and determination - and high endurance
- Adjustment - able to handle the ongoing changes.
- Student mindset - willing to learn and receiving feedback
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)