Position: Sales Representative
Salary Budget: 70-80K
Client Nationality: HQ: Sweden, Regional Office: Singapore
Client’s Business: Industrial Tires
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 18.00 p.m.)
*New Setup Business in Thailand*
- Business development and penetrate market as well as manage and grow existing accounts in Material Handling, Construction and Agriculture businesses.
- Sales strategy initiative and implement in order to meet sales target.
- Market Intelligence Analysis to meet customers' demand and forecast.
- Manage customer relationship through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Provide technical knowledge and support to customers.
- Ensure customer's satisfactory: resolve customer complaints and developing solutions.
- Develop business cases for new products needed and new market requirements, benchmark for pricing and product development.
- Raise brand awareness and knowledge by organizing and participating in marketing events when needed.
- Obtained Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related fields.
- At least 8 years experience in selling tire products with tire technical and application knowledge is required.
- Experience and contacts with Malaysian Industrial, Construction and Agricultural OEM is an advantage.
- Able to meet fixed deadlines and under pressure.
- Self-motivate, multi-tasking and able to work independently with limited supervisory.
- Computer Literacy: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Good command in English both written and spoken.
- Own car and obtained Driver License, willing to travel on a continuing basis.
Benefits and Welfare
- Based Salary
- Variable Bonus
- Car Allowance Reimbursement
- Group Insurance
- Travel Insurance