- Responsible for educating target accounts on company products and services, and conduct account planning to ensure maximum company penetration and positioning for strategic growth opportunities.
- Conduct reviews of business activities including sales call activity, lead follow up, account reviews, prospecting and performance for each sales rep, personnel issues, and professional developmental opportunities.
- Effective in anticipating customer needs and expectations, managing day-to-day business, validating and communicating customer requirements effectively back to company stakeholders.
- Provide guideline to sales reps when dealing with reseller in order to control the sales process.
- Obtain weekly sales forecasts from each sale rep and prepare a management level revenue projection for the current month, quarter and year. Manage and coach sales reps to ensure accurate and timely forecasts which are reflected in monthly update.
- Oversee the technical team and ensure adequate support is rendered for the pre-sales and post sales cases.
- Work with the Regional Application Engineering Manager jointly to plan for the technical team development milestone based on local need application.
- Construct review plan with the team on country technical initiative case with customer on POC.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
Experience and other qualifications
- Male or female, age 30 - 45 years old
- 5+ years’ experience in a fast moving Sales environment, preferably in new business development, technical sales or complex solutions selling.
- Fluently in English speaking & writing.