● Represent company in Thailand and acquire and maintain sales relationships for the company's programs.
● Reporting regularly to the MD and Senior Managers to develop and continually re-assess the overall business strategy.
● Maintain a healthy sales pipeline providing a robust sales budgeting and forecasting model.
● Maximize opportunities across the board for the Thai business.
● Collect client feedback and reporting measures.
● Work with the Project Management team to deliver best in class E-sports products and activations.
● Establish and maintain existing relationships with brands and media companies in Thailand.
● Take a holistic approach to nurturing and growing this exciting industry.
● Love for E-sports and video games
● At least 3 years' experience of B2B sales or client acquisition; preferably with agency background.
● B2B digital media inventory sales experience, specifically sponsorships.
● Proven track record for both personal sales performance and team sales performance.
● Outstanding communications skills in Thai and business level of English for internal communication
● Highly self-motivated - Always takes the initiative and well organized.
● Efficient and effective communicator.
● Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.