- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years as sales executive in freight forwarding business
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Able to build productive business professional relationships
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent command in spoken & written English
- Able to travel both domestic and international
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)