- Identifies, qualifies, and penetrates new business opportunities from existing and potential customers using territory management skills
- Focus on selling core products, modes and services of the branch, such as freight forwarder, custom clearance, warehouse and transportation.
- Correspondence with overseas operation via by phone& e-mail
- To coordinate & solve any issues/problems with related function for smoothly of the operation.
- Recommend solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge
- Bachelor' Degree in Logistics or any related fields.
- At least 3 years in sales logistics experience.
- Strong analytical thinking, and leadership skill.
- A team player & cooperative.
- Good command in communication and written English.
- Have own car and driving license.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)