If you are SALE-Rubber, Raw material of Tire and Looking for a job: Our client is an Importer & distributor of industrial Chemicals.
You will :
- Constructively handle, coordinate and supervise day-to-day sales and marketing activities, operations, follow-ups, complaints and returns within the commercial policy of the assigned geographic area.
- Maintain strong long-term relationships with established clients and build relationships with potential customers.
- Monitor and supply market information through accurate monthly reports on sales forecasts, market conditions and the competitive environment.
- Prepare profit and budget plans, and recommend subsequent budget changes as needed to ensure the realization of branch goals.
- Manage inventory and individual expense used for sales operations.
If you are:
- Thai Nationality, age 25 – 35 years
- BSc in Rubber Technology, Chemist, Industrial Chemistry and/or BE in Chemical Engineering and/or related field
- At least 2 years sales experience focus on Raw chemicals for Tyre product.
- Able to spoken & written in English
- Own vehicle and driving license
- Performance bonus (Fix and variable Bonus)
- Health and Life Insurance
- Medical expenses outpatient THB 15,000 / year.
- Transportation allowance
- Telephone allowance
- Provident Fund @10-15% of basic salary
- Social Security
- Annual Health Check
- Annual Leave to 10-15 days
- Children Scholarship (Kindergarten - BA)
- Special Activity e.g. New Year’s Party, Trip, Sport
- Financial Support for marriage, funeral
- Long Services Award 10, 15, 20, 25, 30… Years
- Commission ** by quarter
Working Time: Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30
Location: Ladkrabang Samutprakarn
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)