- Coordinate sales team and relevant departments ensure the communication has been transferred.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or materials.
- Keep track of related documents.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Working internationally with China, Thailand, Europe.
- 5 days’ work per week – Monday to Friday from 8.30 AM – 17.30 PM
- This position is open or Thai nationality and expats (company will provide work permit).
- Good Communication skills.
- Energetic and confident attitude.
- Logistics knowledge is a plus.
- At least 1-year experience in coordinating.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)