Our client is Japanese Telecom company. They are looking for candidate to join as a Safety office
- Give advice to all working staff at construction site in order to reduce risk at workplace.
- Ensure that all working staff are secured from risk at workplace and follow safety rules and regulation.
- Carry on investigation in case of accident.
- Provide HES training as well as confer and communication related HES matters to construction teams and subcontractors.
- Male only, age 25 - 35 years old, Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Health & Safety or a related field with a Safety Officer (Professional Level) certificate only.
- At least 2 years-experience working on construction sites, plant
- Able to work in any location (depend on site location).
- Able to be assigned for night shift (depended on project).
- Have managerial skill for working such as interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, coaching and training skills etc.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Working day: Monday – Friday (08:30 – 17:30)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)