Our customer is a premier real estate management, we are now looking for potential candidate for;
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and improving health, safety, and environment in the workplace.
- Control, monitor, and promote health & safety awareness including activities related to environmental issues to employee at all levels to ensure that all activities are in line with Thai law and regulations as well as global compliance.
- Monitoring changes of regulatory requirements and update HSE Management System, rules and procedures.
- Enforcing safety standards, health regulations, as well as related company policies and procedures.
- Set up yearly occupational health and safety plan.
- Coordinate risk assessments and manage and respond to hazard and incidents.
- Thai nationality, Male/Female, age 25-30 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree of Occupation Health and Safety and have certification of Safety Officer
- Strong knowledge of government regulatory.
- Good coordination and team player.
- Good command in English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)