Company Profile: Our client is Japanese Construction Company. They are looking for candidate to join as a Safety manager
- Controlling site work and sub-contractors to comply with company safety standards.
- Providing safety training in compliance with the operational requirements.
- Conducting daily safety talks and site safety audits.
- Being in-charge of, and controlling construction with sub-contracts and other related parties.
- Preparing incident and accident investigate reports.
- Preparing monthly safety reports.
- Male only, age 25 - 35 years old, Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Health & Safety or a related field with a Safety Officer (Professional Level) certificate only.
- At least 2 years-experience working on construction sites.
- Able to work in any location (depend on site location).
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Location: near BTS Asok, Bangkok
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)