Our Company business is Tier 1 in Automotive industry, provides variety of automotive parts. In this time, looking for an experienced candidate to join as Safety Assistant Manager (CSR Assistant Manager)
- Manage, plan and develop safety health and environment strategy plan and program, corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and following company objectives.
- Manager CSR department manage team.
- Training employees and support technical terms, recommend the solution for preventions of accident, disaster and risk control in relation to safety, health and environment.
- Handle ISO and IATF, all applicable laws and regulations.
- Review support document system, report and promote safety activities.
- Other job as assigned.
- Male / Female, age 30-40 years old.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in occupation health and safety, environmental health science, industrial hygiene or related work.
- Safety Officer in Professional Level and management level certificate.
- Having experience of ISO and IATF
- Experience in Management level, environmental management system and safety management system.
- Advance English level for providing report and communicate with foreign level.
- Good in computer work
- Able to work in Ayutthaya
working hour: Mon-Fri, 08:00 -17:00 , Saturday twice a month
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)