Our client is a manufacturer of electronic parts.
- Manage and control all of maintenance activities to increase machine productivity and decrease waste in productivity.
- Responsible for machine and spare parts inventory level to prevent waste time in production process.
- Invite skill and support training to technicians for machine repair and maintain.
- Setup maintenance and quality control system
- Control and manage equipment budget, maintenance and other equipment related procedure.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering or other related fields.
- Background or knowledge on machine troubleshooting, PLC, mechatronic.
- Skill of SMT, BGA assembly processes.
- Good command in English, both written and oral communication.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)