Our client is an established service and product provider in the beauty, spa and wellness industry in South East Asia. For over 8 years they are supplying the finest salons, spas and beauty clinics with products, equipment, education and marketing services.
Product: - Aesthetic Medical Device from France which providing men and women of all ages with natural cell, tissue, joint and muscle treatments to improve their health and well-being
-Skin care for the body and face treatments which is conceived in Italy and only select the fines natural-origin active ingredients.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential customers.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new products and services opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working with targets.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, tradeshows and marketing events.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Marketing, Communication or other..
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge about advertising and sales promotion techniques. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree. Degree and three or five years of sales or marketing experience
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong skill of state management
- Can work under pressure
- Experience in Aesthetic Medical Devices is a plus ++
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)