"Our client is a leading manufacturer of automotive parts products made from natural rubber"
- Designing experiments and following up on the results of the tests to meet the specifications
- Collect documents for use in the standard of rubber mixing and rubber mixing processes
- Designed to improve the mixing process for rubber
- Experiments and collect documents to purchases raw materials.
- Bachelor's degree in Polymer Engineer or any related.
- Have experience in Rubber industry over 1 year will be advantage.
- Must be able to work over time (OT)
- Dirty Work Allowance 60 THB, OT 30 THB per day.
- Full Attendance Allowance 800-900-1,000-1,200
- Provident fund
- Social Security Card
- Dentist Medical 2,000THB
- Uniform 3 Set per year
Working: Monday-Saturday 07.50 – 16.00 (Lunch Break 30 Minute and OT 16.00 – 20.00)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)