Our client is a global real estate investment fund
- Conduct fundamental economic and market research on condo, office, hotel, serviced apartment sectors, and generate monthly research report.
- Collect data and information from public, field survey, advisors and consulting firms.
- Manage external advisors and consulting firms and get updated market intelligence timely.
- Analyze investment opportunities, market and deal research, and supporting the firm’s transaction execution and portfolio reporting.
- Build and run financial models and lead all financial analysis that informs investment decisions.
- Prepare documents for internal and external purposes, including writing investment committee memos and presentations to partners.
- Work within a small, flat team, coordinating directly with team members and external advisors, allowing broad exposure to deals at an early stage.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in finance, Economics, Real Estate or related fields. MBA preferred
- 6+ years extensive research or business development experience within the real estate industry (office and hotel property experience preferred), Investment Banking, or Consulting firm
- 1+ years’ management background, track record of team building, leadership experience
- Proficient in financial analysis, valuation, financial model from scratch, real estate finance, data analysis
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills, including ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)