The Regional Technical Manager is for a leading specialty Chemicals Company based in Thailand. You will provide on technical support and training on business partner for oversee and local customers.
- Presenting technical data and issues to customers, staff and public/industry forums.
- Providing technical advice and work closely with business partner / distributor to create more market demand with accountability for the overall business development & profitability.
- Educate farmers and end users on the benefits, correct usage and how to measure the product performance.
- Provide advice and technical solutions to farmers, end users and related
- Keep abreast of the latest technical knowledge on aquaculture production
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Fisheries, Aquatic Sciences, Biology or a related field.
- Age 35 – 45 with 10 + years’ experience in commercial aquaculture particularly shrimp species.
- A confident and customer-focused outlook with the ability to present technical and other information to diverse audiences.
- Possess strong leadership skills and a good team player.
- Project management experience would be advantageous.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural & MNC environment is a must.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Good written and spoken English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)