Our client is world’s leading automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfil their requirement as following.
- Thai Nationality 35 years old up, bachelor’s degrees in engineering or any related with
- Minimum 7 years experiences in Quality function.
- Self-motivate and resilient with energy and enthusiasm
- Good leadership skill, analytical skill, and presentation skill
- Knowledge in APQP, FMEA, MSA, PPAP, SPC, IATF, ISO 9001, 14001
- Ability to communicate in English (both written and verbal)
- Manage incoming quality and review/ revise samplings plan base on quality feedback tracking.
- Supplier feedback, Root cause analysis and proper corrective action, then Chargeback raised and realized, if any quality issue.
- Regularly perform supplier annual process audit to ensure all suppliers are keep good quality level and compliance to supplier standard as required.
- Cooperated with cross team member to investigate in-process issue / identified cause to problem, then proper action would be in place.
- Maintain quality system and improve actual practice to meet target.
- To support internal and special external customer’s requirement in term.
- Solving customer claim, 8D analysis report, 5 why analysis report
Location: Amata Nakorn, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)