Our client is world’s leading automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfil their requirement as following;
- Thai Nationality 40 years old up
- Minimum 10 years experiences in Quality function.
- Self-motivate and resilient with energy and enthusiasm
- Good leadership skill, analytical skill, and presentation skill
- Knowledge in APQP, FMEA, MSA, PPAP, SPC, IATF, ISO 9001, 14001
- Ability to communicate in English (both written and verbal)
- Ensure effective management and development throughout the organization as per company strategy and Six Sigma Lean deployment.
- Establish entitlement and measure results.
- Provide overall management coordination, performance management and change control in line with transition plan and Six Sigma deployment.
- Provide excellent general service in terms of plant service, network, infrastructure, etc. Drive safety performance and ensure statuary compliance.
- Responsible for the financial accountability of the operations and maintenance department budgets.
- Provide support and expert opinion to subordinates and to management as needed.
- Ensure that all compliance procedures are in place and all safety procedures are followed to avoid any accidents or incidents.
- Responsible for the completion and retention of reports detailing production activities and continuous improvement
- Monitor departmental performance against goals to ensure that progress is being made, and that corrective action is taken if necessary.
Location: ESIE, Raypng
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)