Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following.
- Plan and manage QA&QC resources to support production schedule.
- Control and improve working performance of Subordinates.
- Maintain and ensure consistency of auditing and inspection following the established Process Control Plan and Acceptance Sampling Plan on the shop floor.
- Participate in problem-solving efforts with all concerning departments to investigate and follow up the actions are met both internal and external customers.
- Provide support for handle non-conforming material, root cause analysis and mistake proofing.
- Provide support for activities of Quality Management System.
- Encourage and motivate subordinates to participate the established continuous improvement projects.
- Male, age over 37 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years in Quality Management with Automotive industry, preferable Japanese manufacturing.
- Knowledge of Forging, CNC and Coating processes are benefit.
- 3 years in management role as Supervisor or Asst. Manager level.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Able to speak Japanese would be a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Allowance: provided bonus 4 months as average
Working day: only Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)