Our client's specialized in Plastic Injection manufacturers, looking for QA Manager to achieve and develop company's goal.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Engineering only.
- Age 35 years old up.
- Excellent in communication & strong determination also interpersonal skills.
- In - depth background of Quality Assurance and Customer claim support.
- Experience in management, and supervisory both QA& QC teams.
- Expertise in Core Tools, ISO Systems maintain.
- Strong management skills, problems - solving.
- Decision making, high leadership, proactive, and strong with good analytical skills.
- At least 10 years experiences in Quality Assurance in Automotive (Plastic Injection) industries.
- Lead and supervise for In-coming, in-process, final inspection, and out-going roles.
- Ensure, implement, and maintain continuously the quality effectiveness to meet customer requirement.
- Lead of New Model preparation PPAP/ MSA.
- Implement process for SPC, QC 7 Tools.
- Quality systems manage, ISO TS16949.
- Operator and QA teams train.
- Customer Service Representative (8D Reports, 5why).
- Analyze all problems and support customer's claim.
Working Hour: Alt/ Sat
Benefit Package: Annual Bonus, Provident Fund, Transportation allowance, Food allowance.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)