Our client is one of leading manufacturer of canned food and frozen seafood export around the world. They are looking for candidate who has strong knowledge in quality management in similar business.
- Set up standard, regulations and policies on quality assurance of raw materials, merchandise and production process; update the production in accordance with the corporate policies, overseas law and the customers’ demand.
- Develop and be responsible for the achievement of the quality control system in accordance with the standard, corporate policies, relevant regulations and oversea laws.
- Supervise and set up the quality control system in accordance with the operational plan to make sure it meets the target, complies with the regulations and in time
- Supervise and be responsible for the efficiency of the quality assessment; make sure the operation complies with the policies and standard.
- Supervise and be responsible for the efficiency of the assessment of the system of GMP in the plant.
- Supervise and be responsible for the assessment of the subcontractors and suppliers to ensure quality and safe merchandise meet the standard.
- Supervise and be responsible for the training program on quality, ISO/HACCP/GMP
- Supervise and deal with general problems with quality control to make the operation smooth and effective.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in quality management (Food Industry)
- Strong knowledge and Certified training of GMP/HACCP/ISO
- Good command of English
- Good team player, strong interpersonal skill, well communicated.
- Hard working and work well under pressure
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)