Our client is a Japanese Automotive Company which is a global supplier for OEM. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Prepare document & reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Overall handled in quality control function, Corrective & Preventive action to prevent the quality issue.
- Perform/support internal audits to evaluate quality system, products and processes (ISO9001, ISO/TS16949).
- To maintain and keep continuously company's quality assurance system improvement for internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Responsibility in Calibrate control measuring tool.
- Male 25-30 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- At least 3 years experienced in QA/QC with Automotive manufacturing or related field.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO/TS16949.
- Good command in English.
- Dental insurance
- Five-day work week
- Free shuttle bus
- Housing allowance
- Medical insurance
- Overtime pay
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)