Our client is world’s leading automotive parts industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfil their requirement as following;
- Leader and Operators to ensure proper inspection is being done
- Provide accurate / on time report to concern people
- Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Responsible for document management systems
assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Ensure that QA/QC procedures are being followed
- Communication, Oral Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Take response to handle customers and customers support
- Male or Female
- Age 30 years old up
- Bachelor’s degree of Engineering or related
- Experience in Automotive over than 4 years
- Acknowledge in IATF16949,
- Acknowledge in ISO9001:2015, APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, CONTROL PLAN and FMEA
- Coordinate with Customer and have direct experience to support customers for 3 years up
- Good command of English or Japanese (Listen, speak, read, write)
Working Date: Only Monday to Friday
Bonus: Over 4 Months
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)