Our client is a regional resource company engaged in the exploration, development and operation of underground construction in Thailand.
- Be efficient with all aspects of project management - having quality plans, budget preparation and monitoring, resourcing, risk assessments and work permits and close monitoring and control of variations to scope.
- Effectively manage the project to ensure mine operations meet targets in a safe, cost effective, and environmentally responsible manner.
- Establish operation workflow system and standard procedure for internal project management (construction, mechanical and electrical activities).
- Establish quality management system which compliance to ISO9001 standard.
- Develop safety and environment management system which compliance to laws and regulation.
- Create and submit for authorization, relevant engineering standards and other process development/improvement documentation as required
- Develop continuous improvement initiatives and act as the catalyst for change and improvement.
- Develop monthly and weekly plans by coordinating activities and adjust where necessary.
- Establish budgets, construction plans, forecasts, and equipment justifications.
- Thai Male Only, Age between 40 - 50 years old.
- Possess over 10 years in managing the construction project
- Tunneling Construction experience is preferable.
- Must have experience as Construction Project Manager
- Must have experience in ISO9001
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, civil, construction or other related
- Good command of English is advantage
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)