Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Leader for development stage gate phase, receive, process and ensure prompt delivery of all customers material needs against firm Purchase Orders.
- Leader in raising design reviews from project phases.
- Leader for all engineering change activities, through both launch and running-production phases.
- Manage budget and tracking cost to adhesive to target.
- Plan & control for the project development to adhesives the customer milestone.
- Responsible for the achievement of the Project KPI in terms of profitability (both product/development vs Development Activity Payback and Extended Margin), Quality and Production Preparation.
- Risk management and support team to solving problem.
- Co-ordinate a cross-functional internal team and global network engineering design and program management.
- Prepare management reports relating to the status of programs for review purposes and internal reviews.
- Driving week-to-week project management & feeding & update the project manage report to top management.
- Leader and reinforce to cost reduction activity to Reduction project to achieve target.
- Male, age over 35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years in Project Management with Automotive industry.
- 3 years in management role as Manager level.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Must be speak Japanese fluently (prefers JLPT N2 up).
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Allowance: provided bonus 4 months as average
- Working day: only Monday to Friday
Location: Pluakdaeng, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)