Our client is new set up factory which industry in Automotive. They are expanding new business and manufacturing site in Thailand. Now, they are seeking for Japanese Speaking Production & Quality Engineer (N3) for support western GM. and coordinate with Japanese partner.
- Set up machine layout in new factory and plan work system, manpower and organization chart.
- Other assignment which related in job field.
- Report to Western GM.
- Thai Nationality, Male, Age 28 - 40 years or more.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any related field.
- More than 5 years’ experience in Production, QA&QC and other related.
- Good command of Japanese (JLPT N2) and English (TOEIC:550 up)
- Good planning and understanding in Multi-culture and new set up company.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)