Our client is world’s leading technology in Food/ Chemical industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Implement Production plan through organizing and mobilizing, ensure utilization of manpower, machines and equipment are optimized.
- Maintain the production targets of quality, safety, productivity, cost effectiveness and delivery.
- Responsible for all quality & material activities within the production operations and work towards to meet the quality targets set by the company.
- To ensure the participation of all sub-ordinates in the company’s quality concern and problem-solving strategies.
- To operate and enforce the Productive Process, including 5S, Kaizen, etc.
- Provide an environment where all employees can develop their skills to meet the demands of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry or Chemical Engineering or a related field.
- At least 10-year experience in production management role, Preferable a Food Science.
- Must be technically oriented in the areas of production equipment concepts and food technology.
- Knowledge of ISO systems, GMP, and HACCP.
- Can communicate in English will be highly considerate.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)