Our client is Japanese company they are leading's Automotive. We are now looking for potential candidate for;
- Plan, organize, lead and control production in responsible area to achieve targets.
- Provide supporting, motivate and create positive morale into the team and concerned people.
- Ensure lean manufacturing principles are adhered to, in order to reduce waste and minimize cost.
- Work with inspectors and report any quality issues and help route cause the issue
- Ensure maintenance is scheduled and carried out.
- Assist Design Manager and Product Engineers in the development of new products (e.g. the FMEA process).
- Ensure proper management of PPAP builds through production processes.
- Coordinating with supporting group, supervise subordinate and making decision to resolve front line basic problem.
- Vertical and horizontal communicate all necessary and appropriate information to concerned people.
- Coaching, training and develop subordinate competencies.
- Develop 5S and Kaizen Activities.
- Perform duties as assigned.
- Male, age 35 years old up.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years in Production Management with Automotive Manufacturing.
- Good communication in Japanese Language.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
Location: Amata City, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)