Our client is world leading's Chemical manufacturing, we are now looking for potential candidate for;
- Manage the manufacture of products and production process comply with production plan, all subordinate in production process to be effective in KPI and business goals.
- Setting and maintaining the Cost Budget for Production.
- Coordinate production planning and follow process as planned
- To involve in process improvement, new product development and equipment problem solving.
- Supervise and technical adviser to production line operation in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate production planning for follow process as planned and other departments.
- Able to management of Safety, productivity, quality and manpower.
- Thai, Male, age 38 years old up.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years of experience in Chemical Industry.
- 5 years in management role as Manager Level.
- Able to speak English is preferable.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
Working day: Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)