Our client is a large Japanese food manufacturing, with inspiration of the owner who cares about world population with easy life style, since 100 years ago. Currently, they are expanding and huge sales in ACE countries. To support the company growth, they seek for profession and proactive Production Manager.
- Managing and controlling production, handling manpower planning, determining manpower & machine, requirements and preparing work procedures.
- Monitoring daily production performance and analyzing production output against deadlines to ensure requirement are achieved.
- Controlling time lines and processes, reducing production line waste and improving processes, material costs, lead time and production cost to achieve target.
- Conducting and overseeing all meeting of Production line in the factory along with concerned.
- Analyzing problems and implementing corrective & preventive actions
- Reporting directly to Factory Director
- Bachelor Degree Food science, Engineer or higher in related field.
- 10 years experienced in Manufacturing.
- Experienced from Food manufacturing is preferable.
- Excellent team leadership, communication and problem solving skills, plus good English communication skill.
- Knowledge of GMP/HACCP, ISO22000, ISO18000
- Able to travel to Myanmar is preferable.
Location : Ayutthaya
working hour : 8.00 AM to 5.30 PM (Mon-Fri)
Business : Food Manufacturing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)