- Assign injection process section objective and try to achieve those targets efficiently.
- Set up production system which produce high yield rate while reducing defect.
- Ensure that ISO system was updated and followed strictly for all employees.
- Plan and structure the various resources, current and the future production capacity.
- Promote and ensure a highly standard of disciplinary and work attitude among follow workers.
- Plan and establish training program for sections.
- Exercise and control of all expenses.
- Control safety in all processes.
- Promote safety and 5s Activities.
- Maintain and manage to achieve company’s policy.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Plastic Engineering or related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Production control with management role.
- Preferably manufacturing, (Plastic parts) or Japanese company is preferable.
- Knowledge of Production Injection system, 5S, Safety, ISO9001/14001, IATF16949 are advantage.
- Strong leadership, Management skill, initiative, creativity (think positive), patient and diligent, problem solving skill.
- Working day: Only Monday to Friday / 8.00 - 17.00
- Allowance: Provided bonus 3 months as average
Location: Amata City Industrial Estate, Chonburi.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)