Our client is the global leaders in rice production and second worldwide in the fresh and dry pasta, food processing sector based in Spanish.
Position: Production Supervisor
- Co-ordinate with production planner and production plan
- Control the production process and packaging process to meet the time.
- Controlling the production of raw materials and packaging for production.
- To allocate manpower to suit production process and unemployment.
- Quality control of the production process to meet the standards.
- Solve problems in the case of non-production of non-specified Spec.
- Check availability of equipment, raw materials and machinery to be available.
- Prepare manuals or procedures for the operation of machinery and production of products according to each designated product.
- Develop and improve the production process with efficiency and modern technology and reduce costs.
- Report on the results of production and problems encountered and solutions to the supervisor acknowledged.
- Stages of working overtime and bill of lading return
- Meet the problem during the production process and report to the supervisor
- Evaluate employee performance monthly for supervisors
- Prepare documents related to quality management system.
- Coordinate with related agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Engineer/ Food technology field.
- Have experience for operation running with food manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of manufacturing system with GMP, HACCP, ISO, BRC standards
- Good command in English Communication and Fluent in spoken and written Thai.
- Strong Leadership, Adaptable, Communication, Analysis, Problem solving and Interpersonal Skills
- Be able to work as a shift.
- Independent, strong sense of responsibility, detail-minded and motivation to learn.
- Proficiency in MS office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Position: Engineer & Maintenance Supervisor
- Attend meeting for new project, improvement activity and solving process problems
- Plan and direct engineering resources to execute project design, deployment and relevant support activities
- Organize and manage plant TPM, tools & equipment and plant facilities
- Set target of department and manage all maintenance work
- Manage spare parts of machine and utility
- Manage recycle activity of broken machine and other equipment
- Get and maintain license of measurement tool and manage that tools
- Innovative thinking and be able to initiate new idea for facility and process improvement
- Provide work instruction of new machine with production team
- Coordinate with accounting team to register information of machine in that Dept.
- Send specification of machine to PU in order to let purchasing team chose proper supplier
- Planning to save electricity use
- Additional task as per supervisor assignment (if required)
- Bachelor or higher in Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical or related field.
- Strong experiences in facilities and utility maintenance, energy conservation, Silo & Conveyor system and Preventive Maintenance
- Have experience in engineering management at least 2 years in supervisory level or middle management level
- Strong Interpersonal skills and Leadership, Capabilities of supervising the team project and contractors
- Speaking English language fluently
- Proficient in computer literacy and able to use in operating of Microsoft office program
Working hours: 08.00-17.00 (Mon-Sat)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)