Our client is Automotive part industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Implement & managing effective order queuing system to ensure that order can complete with max, efficiency while ensuring highest standard of quality.
- Managing orders so that they are finished in time to meet the dispatch date set by the sales team for each order.
- Keeping production processes and materials under review so as to identify problems / issue early on and striving to improve production processes and material sources wherever possible.
- Liaising daily with supervisor level to ensure productivity is being maintained and the most practical and effective methods are in place to make the product.
- Maintaining stock of raw materials for production so that one month’s worth of orders ca be completed without over supply.
- Liaising daily with employees in factory to keep motivation and harmony alive in factory and ensure shift start and finish are maintained to maintain optimum productivity.
- Review and maintain our safety procedure system and improve overtime.
- Implement plan for regular training with a view to maintaining the maximum and optimum skills across all department.
- To perform as the environmental top management and their representative’s assignments.
- To acknowledge the environmental top management & their representative’s policies to conduct and achieve assignments.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related fields.
- At last 5-8 years’ s experience in Factory / Production / Process field in manufacturing.
- At last 3-5 years’ s experience in supervisor or middle management level.
- Experience in automotive part, manufacturing industrial / Japanese manufacturing company will be advantaged.
- Knowledge in APQP, ISO 9001, ISO/TS16949, ISO14001 and able audit the implementation.
- Knowledge in production, quality, engineering function for automotive industry.
- Good technical knowledge and ability to learn new processes and materials fast and apply knowledge skillfully.
- Strong knowledge of problem soling, teamwork oriented, leadership, coordinate, good personality and communication skill.
- Good management and organization.
- Allowance: Provided bonus 5 months as average
- Working time: Monday – Friday 8.00 – 17.00 (only Sat once a month
Location: Eastern Seaboard Industrial, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)