Our client, Japanese Company which is well known for Pharmaceutical Famous brands in the world. They are looking for a Product Manager to join their team in Thailand.
- Develop marketing strategy for the OTC products in accordance with the overall strategy and build marketing campaigns
- Create strong annual marketing brand plans to ensure maximum customer reach
- Develop Annual Action Plan and Category Management
- Manage OTC promo budget, POP, display preparation and BTL activity
- Identify the customers/consumers’ needs for creating competitive advantage
- Preparation and implementation of relevant promotional campaigns for designated products, in order to ensure growing development of those products’ market share within their markets
- Perform sales analyses, define and follow KPIs and ROI of deference activities
- Collaborate with colleagues from other departments to enhance business relationships and sales
- Thai Nationality, Age not over 35 years old (Female only !!)
- A minimum of 3-5 years overall regulatory experience in Pharmaceutical, FMCG industry
- Strategic business mindset with strong entrepreneurship and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interface with field and corporate departments
- Ability to work under pressure, fluctuating deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Pharmaceutical or equivalent in a health science field
- Good command of English and good computer literacy
Location: BTS Area
Working hours: Mon – Fri / 9:00 AM. – 05:00 PM.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)