Our client is world’s leading technology in food industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Manage multiple projects, drive strategic development and commercialization for new products Independent market analysis driven by natural curiosity and interest in the business.
- Drive all aspects of new product platform to meet initiative objectives and timelines
- Vet out innovation ideas internally validate manufacturability and solutions for innovation concepts.
- Bench-top development including identifying ingredients.
- Conduct project appropriate product testing.
- Organize/participate in new product development meetings and group activities.
- Reviews and documents ingredients, formulations and final product specifications.
- Male/ Female, age over 35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Food Science, Food Technology, Food Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 12 years in Product Development or R&D of Food manufacturing.
- 3 years in management role as Asst. Manager or Manager level.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Strong analytical thinking and technical skill.
Working day: Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)