- Plan, Lead and execute Cost effective sourcing of raw materials, Packing materials & various services for Rayong plant in a timely manner to avoid any disruption to plant operations
- Develop news vendors for new and existing materials
- Plan and minimize Working capital in line with sales & production plans
- Cost effective sourcing of Utilities
- Timely buying & hedging risk due to volatility in various currencies
- People development
- Thai male/female, age between 35-45 years old
- Holder Bachelor’s or above in Engineering, Supply Chain or Business administration
- At least 15 years of working experience in procurement function with multinational organization environment
- Awareness of chemical business
- Ability to work under high pressure with Highly responsible
- Good command of English both written and spoken with strong MS Office skill.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)