Our client is Plastics Injection Molding Machine, Looking for Service Engineer position as below qualification;
- Provide service and customer support during field visits.
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience as field service experience with injection molding machines
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- Technical education and experience in injection molding business is mandatory.
- Be familiar with electric, hydraulic and PLC
- Experience with servo drives and servo motors would be a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English (spoken, reading & writing)
- Communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work flexible and to adapt to changing work schedules
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)