Our client is the leader for assembly of Voice Coil Motor for HDD
- Analyzing and troubleshooting in line process.
- Setup and qualify new production line.
- Prepare document for new production line
- Improving and maintaining yield
- Coordinate with technician.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering or related fields.
- Age 22 – 30 years old.
- Minimum0-5 years’ experience in process engineer, PLC, Cad drawing.
- Good English skill.
Business: Voice coil motor
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)