Our client is International Electronics Manufacturer; audio and acoustic devices
Planning Material Control Manager-Electronics
Salary: 80,000 -100,000
- Manage the production planning and schedule to meet the high quality, timely delivery and cost-effective
- Plan, schedule, and monitor material inventory movement in production to ensure production target can be achieved by working with purchasing and production teams
- According to material status and production capacity evaluation to reply customer order delivery date.
- Supervise and verify the correctness of all planning data before MRP, ensure the accuracy of purchase order.
- Coordinate with production manager and assist PMC to make production output schedule plan.
- Ask PMC to report daily martial supplies and production output as per production schedule.
- Keep inventory at a reasonable level.
- Make all operational indicators of the department reach the KPI value.
- Work with regional sales team and procurement team on sales order and purchasing order inquiries i.e. pull-in, pull out and cancellation
- Obtained Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in related field
- Experience at least 3 years in Planning Material & Control functional.
- Have background in electronics products manufacturer is a must
- Able to work well under pressure
- Maintain good communication coordination and relationship with team members.
- Good Computer Skills and SAP system
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Good command of English both spoken and written
- Able to work 6 days (Monday – Saturday)
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only)
along with your recent photo and expected salary to us by E-mail.
JAC International Recruitment Ltd.
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-261-8710 Fax: 02-664-9929
Contact: K. Chanida (Cherry)066-097 2964
MNC Industrial Team