Our client, is high leader for accessory products, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Operations Manager.
- WI Procedures control, P&L manage.
- 4M support, Production procedure (yield, quality, delivery, cost customer's satisfaction, manpower) mange, Production Process develop.
- Productivity improve and increase, waste reduce, cost control.
- Safety and environment control.
- ISO systems handle (ISO IATF: 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001).
- Lean Manufacturing monitored; quality of products aligned to customer’s requirement.
- Thai Male only, Age between 35 years old up.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering fields.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Production, Operations or Manufacturing.
- Experienced in overall for operational management.
- Excellent in new plant and new set up manufacturing any industries.
- Strong leadership, details - oriented skills and problem solving.
- Good command in English.
Working Hour: Mon - Fri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)