Our client is world’s leading in sprayers & dispensers’ industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following.
- Manage the product development process, product technical drawing with the R&D department and expert center in overseas.
- Analyze, design, plan, and manage all plant improvement to support the transfer such as plant layout, process flow, utilities, legal document, new warehouse/new plant space.
- Coordinate with team on any transfer project (molds and machines) of new products.
- Contact local / overseas vendors for the quotation and development including machine makers for the quotation and development of molding and assembling equipment.
- Coordinate the transfer and implementation of machinery on site with the manufacturing team.
- Male or Female, Age 30-35 years.
- Engineering graduate with emphasis in Mechanical or Plastics Engineering.
- Experience in plastics processing and tooling (Injection Molding, Injection Blow Molding, Stretch Blow Molding).
- At least 4 - 5 years’ progressive experience is required in project management.
- Familiarity with the tools, concepts and methodologies of project management; methodologies.
Working: Monday - Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)