Our client is a Thailand’s leading Out-of-Home media service provider
- Work as team to present campaign proposal with clients
- Respond to briefs with conceptual ideas and be able to come up with new marketing campaign, creative ideas, and solutions for both OOH and online media in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify the target audience, using a variety of our database including demographics, behavior and psychographics to clearly identify target segments
- Set targets for each channel and stage of the customer journey and build the effective approaches on the customer journey for clients’ target audiences
- Build and evaluate model for the campaign in collaboration with a members of the team, internal department and our partnerships.
- Develop and analyze very complex data on market, customers, and competitors and makes recommendations regarding marketing performance to optimize campaign strategy
- Independently manages projects; organizes data and information in conjunction with a clear and rational thought process to assess and understand clients’ needs, evaluate options, and compile insights and results into a presentable finalized work product.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results and participating on projects, as needed.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to understand brand’s business objective, make use of data and strategize the company's products as total solutions with goals to be beyond OOH media proposal
- Continuously update oneself with changes in trends, which affect initiatives, in order to maintain knowledge levels required to perform new conceptual tasks
- Experience in creating integrated cross media campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Able to interact effectively, create solutions, influence others and work diplomatically with a wide range of individual
- Bachelor degree in marketing or communication of art or related fields with outstanding academic performance
- 3-5 years’ experiences with digital media campaigns
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment and ability to work under pressure at all times
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)